Our contact information:
Erik Rörsch & Partners, Minicitiist - Hazenboslaan 39 - 2343 SW Oegstgeest - The Netherlands
Tel mobile: + 31 6 24 24 22 24 / +30 69 408 39096 or fixed: +31 71 7851172
website we inform you about our company, our activities, as well as
how you could develop your own Miniature City or any other cultural, historical, educational tourism related project.
With greetings from Michel Dubois-Septier, Christiaan Kruis, Joke Bosch, Alise Jekabsone and Erik Rörsch.
What do we do:
- we create ideas and plans for your cultural, historical, educational tourism related project.
- we prepare pre- and full feasibility studies for recreational projects, we are specialised in miniature cities
- we prepare tourism development plans, together with E.F.T.I.
- we designed, build and managed Miniature Cities and Recreation Projects
- we produce outdoor/indoor architectural models in cooperation with Michel Dubois
- we supervise and manage the construction of tourism related projects
- we design, buid and manage swimming pools, in cooperation with "2521-simple swimming" and with Slangen+Koenis-architects.
Some Miniature City Facts:
A basic miniature city is a large garden in which scaled models (replicas) are displayed of buildings and other constructions.
The lay-out may consist of extensive gardens and a smaller number of models or a complete city design with hardly any
Miniature cities range in size from 4.000 m2 up to 100.000 m2.
Local, national or even worldwide models can be chosen as a theme for the miniature city.
The scale of the models varies between 1:12 and 1:33.
The project may be built indoors or outdoors; most are outdoors.
The number of visitors range from 75.000 up to 3.000.000 per year.
The oldest miniature city is Bekonscot Model Village, it is open since 1927.
Depending on the initial design and local circumstances a project can be profitable already with 75.000
The projects usually have a restaurant, shop and a playground. An exhibition room and other attractions
can be included.
Investments range from US$. 4.000.000,- to over US$. 20.000.000
The easiest link to read more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_park
An extended miniature CityPark does contain the miniature city itself, but around it much more is created such as; a cable way
system, a small theater, a lakeside boulevard, craft and other shops, an open air theater, galleries, restaurants, greenhouse/
flower show, butterfly park, play ground, sports, water-park, educational projects, water ways and in some cases maybe evenhousing and hotels.
Property options could be the reuse of an abandoned factory or an abandoned fun-park or another logical location which will
improve its current use as well as it can improve local tourism in any possible way. Or simple a nice well situated plain property
Shenzen and Miniatuur Appelscha